Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blah

Wow so lets see what's new! I went and hung out with Ben the other night and we just chilled and watched movies.... Ha we got bored so we started painting lol... strangely enough i kinda love it! :) So Allie and I painted again last night lol! (nerds? possibly!)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Boy Situation: I'm finally going to stick to my word and not talk to him... I can't keep going on like this...argh he frustrates me so much! I'm done! starting now lol for real this time!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pretty much having the most boring spring break EVER!!!!!!! I've seriously just been working and that is it! I did get my hair done on Tuesday though... that's always a major plus! lol well thats about it nothing much more going on errrgghhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment