Sunday, March 8, 2009

.::.Summer.::.

So I think that summer needs to hurry and get here.... The drive to the lake with Charity was amazing.... It felt nice to open the sunroof!!! ahhhh this is going to make the rest of the school year go by sooo slow.... I'm ready to lay out at the lake and Charitys pool... I told her we should just go out this weekend get in our swim suits and lay out in the pool lol even though it's only like 40 degrees and raining :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So it's spring break and I really don't have anything planned! Is it bad that I feel like the worlds biggest bum???? I'm just going to work and get my hair done! yay.... have to love the visits to Jen!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I babysat last night for Hayden and Riley! They are seriously the cutest/ most rotten little boys ever! Hayden is just sooo precious too... We watched cartoons and had pizza and pickles lol... what a combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment