Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life is Unpredictable

A girl from high school died today... she was only 22.... It's so crazy because she was sooo young.... it really showed me that you don't know how long your going to have someone and to cherish them as much as you can!!! It's just unrealistic to me... she was always so sweet when we had child development together :( RIP Emily

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm pretty much ready for summer.... School is so discouraging for me... I try to keep pushing myself but I feel like I can't.... I really hope I don't lose the motivation to graduate... I know it's going to take me longer but I'm willing to do that as long as I get a degree!!! ahhhh..... What happened to the days when I didn't have to study and still got B's????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So today all I really did was work... I got up and went to work from 9-6 today.... Then came home and did some tax stuff, homework ( yay go me) and then went and got some ice cream with momma!!!! lol.... I can't believe just the other day I was wearing flip flops and tomorrow were supposed to have snow!!! lol... This Indiana weather is killing me lol!!! It's just so crazy how its so drastic.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

haha.... so I'm still doing good on the not texting the boy... why am I so dumb sometimes??? I let him walk all over me and am totally fine with that??? Why can I change and just realize I deserve better!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment