Saturday, February 21, 2009

Piercings!

So I'm officially not allowed to hang out with my friends Steph anymore... lol.... this girl has like 12 tattoos and tons of piercings and when I'm around her i want to go crazy and get something pierced lol.... Soooooo last night I got my nose pierced lol.... YAY I've been wanting it for awhile and she was the one to push me to actually do it lol.... I"m such a chicken!!! lol..... I love it though....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So school...ARGH!!!. I'm pretty much stressing about this next paper I have to write... I have no idea how I'm going to get 5 pages when I don't have that much information.... CRAZINESS!!! But I got an A on the paper about my grandpa..... score!!! I think that's like the first A on a paper that I've earned lol.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cali is getting groomed today so she won't be such a hot mess..... She's been needing it I can't even see her eyes anymore!!! I want to paint her nails when I get a chance lol..... She is always sooooo precious!!! I need to get more bows for her hair toooo lol... i LOVE my puppy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment