Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oct 2008 You still love me

It's been 3 years,
and I'm still holding on,
To something I know won't happen,
I try to let go,
But my love for you won't let me,
You seem like your doing fine,
With the way things are,
I wish I could feel that way to,
Why can't I let go and love another,
i'm scared I'll push the right one away,
Because I refuse to let you go!
Maybe I need to forget the past,
It's so hard to do because I wasn't ready for us to be over.
Do I continue being lonely,
Or try to push you out of my heart?
Somethings got to change because I don't like who I am,
I act happy so no one see's how much I'm still missing you!
How do I push you out when what I want the most if for you to come home,
Wrap me in your arms and tell me you still love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment