Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Priority

Don't make someone a PRIORITY if your only their OPTION!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Wow....
so going to live by this from now on!!! I'm so tired of feeling like I give my all and get nothing in return.... Granted I know were not together but how much would it hurt to be like hey steph whats up or hey steph how are you today.... real cool! argh.... I'm done feeling like I'm not worth his time! argh men!!! I think one day he'll realize the way that he treats me but I hope that I'm over him by then so he knows how I've felt all along... I seriously feel like I'm on a little string that he likes to play with!!! I just don't understand at all... It's time to be done and I'm really going to try this time... No answering the text or the phone calls.... he's going to see what it feels like!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Happier note.... WERE GOING TO PANAMA THIS SUMMER!!! score!!! lol.... I'm just hoping it's nice weather and we don't ever come back lol!!! It will so be worth it to just relax on the beach and not have any worries for the week! plus i feel like i need a road trip right about now!!! I want to do something different and see new things!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So I was looking through old cheerleading pics and although I don't miss cheerleading I do miss the trip to Tulsa.... I just looked back and remembered all the fun things that we did and the inside jokes!!! I wish cheerleading would have been the same this year... I just didn't feel a connection with any of the people and it wasnt worth it... Honestly the girls this year were really kinda bitchy and not really social!!! didn't feel like a team just felt like everyone was out for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment